- Member of JSA 2008 - 2009
- Recently moved to London to work as an artist
- Now working on the promotion of his latest collection of work; 'We All Want the Swamp'
- Member of JSA 1999 - 2001
- Left JSA to start Botany Art Studios in St. Werburgh's, Bristol, which is still running
- Now sells his work nationally, from his own pottery in the New Forest
Painter and Installation artist
- Member of JSA 2001 - 2005
- Christopher is a painter and installation artist based in Berlin
- He also works for a number of galleries including 'Haunch of Venison', Berlin and 'Weissfaktor; raum fur zeitgenosische kunst'
- Member of JSA 2004 - 2006
- 2009 Cameroon assisting on a film about Mary Kingsley as photographer
- Currently doing printmaking and photographic projects
- 2011 Embarking on 3 year part time MA in 'Multi Disciplinary Print' at University of West of England
Sculptor and Installation Artist
- Member of JSA 2003 - 2005
- After leaving JSA, Lizi went onto study an MFA at Goldsmiths College, London
- Since graduating, Lizi has stayed in London, where she currently lives and works
- Member of JSA 2002 - 2009
- Left Jamaica Street Studios, to teach Art full time. Still living in Bristol and focusing more on photography
Jamaica Street Artists
is made up of both emerging and established artists and we try to keep in touch with ex-studio members, many of whom have have gone on to achieve international success. 'Friends of JSA' highlights some of the artists that have passed through the studio over the years, showcasing their achievements including progression onto courses at some of the UKs most prestigious art schools and adventures in England and abroad.
If you are a previous member of JSA we would love to hear from you, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you are up to.